Conflict Resolution at the Workplace
Interpersonal conflict is a fact of life and can arise in both the workplace and at home. Learning to resolve it effectively will support both your personal and professional growth, and allow projects to run more smoothly.
In this course, you will look at what causes conflict, learn to identify warning signs and different patterns of behaviour, and be given the tools to solve conflict for a positive outcome.
By finishing the module, you will be confident in your ability to deal with a variety of conflict situations.
If you are a company looking to train multiple employees at a time, please contact the Academy to explore the best offers. This course can be sold individually, and also packaged with other courses on our site.
*Please note, you cannot apply the CPD discount code to this course.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the common causes of conflict
- Describe the three elements of ‘Communication’
- Give example of how communication can break down
- Explain 3 examples of communication models that can assist in conflict resolution
- Describe patterns of behaviour they may encounter during different interactions
- Give examples of the different warnings and danger signs
- Give examples of impact factors
- Describe the use of distance when dealing with conflict
- Explain the use of ‘reasonable force’ as it applies to conflict resolution
- Describe different methods for dealing with possible conflict situations
Professionals whose work brings them into contact with members of the public, such as within the retail and hospitality industries.
An online course with interactive eLearning and a multiple choice quiz.
- Common causes of conflict
- Three elements of ‘Communication’
- How communication can break down
- Examples of communication models that can assist in conflict resolution
- Patterns of behaviour they may encounter during different interactions
- Examples of the different warnings and danger signs, give examples of impact factors
- The use of distance when dealing with conflict
- The use of ‘reasonable force’ as it applies to conflict resolution
- Different methods for dealing with possible conflict situations
The end of course test consists of 30 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 75% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test three times at no extra cost. If learners do not achieve the 75% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of each course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.