Future Skills for Traditional Buildings Conference
This conference will explore how we can balance the shortage of traditional skills with the need to move to modern methods of working. Is there a digital solution?
Through this event we will explore questions such as:
How can we balance the shortage of traditional skills with the need to move to modern methods of working?
What is the role of apprenticeships in this?
Are apprenticeships fit for purpose to meet today’s requirement in the heritage / conservation sector?
Digital solutions for traditional skills
What makes the heritage sector an attractive career choice for young people?
What are the career options in this sector? Where are the skills shortages?
* If you are a Member of the CIOB, student or Apprentice, you can benefit from a preferential access rate, please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org *
- How can we balance the shortage of traditional skills with the need to move to modern methods of working?
This conference is suitable for anyone.
Recorded presentations take from the live event.
- Creating the digital estate
- What can we offer Generation Alpha?
- Traditional Skills for New Build and Restoration
- A United Approach to Traditional Skills Training
**Please note that this is a conference and not a course**