The In-house Solution
The Academy is dedicated to being able to offer the clients flexibility when it comes to their development needs. As such, we offer our clients a choice of 3 options when it comes to in-house training:
Off the Shelf Courses: Delivery of our current portfolio at a time and place to suit your needs.
Tailored Courses: Our current portfolio modified to include elements specific to your needs e.g. specific case studies, key company practices.
Bespoke Courses: A completely unique course, designed for your specific needs
Whichever option is suitable, we follow a simple, yet effective step by step process that will identify the right content, deliver an excellent course, and provide useful and informed feedback. For every client we use the following steps:
Training Needs Analysis: Our dedicated team of training professionals will work with you to understand what you need in terms of content in order to meet company objectives and the requirements of those attending.
Trainer Identification and Planning: We will identify the right subject matter expert for the course and work with them to plan the content.
Course Development and QA: Our team will work with you to produce a practical, professionally produced course including case studies and exercises designed to give attendees the ability to put theory into practice.
Course Delivery Management: We will work with the client to ensure the course is delivered in a professional and effective manner at the chosen venue by assisting with all operational arrangements.
Evaluation and Reporting: After each course, our team will collect feedback from the attendees and trainer, and provide a summary report.
By treating our clients as a partner in the process, we will develop a course that will lead to practical improvements in working practice that can be measured and assessed following the course.
The CIOB Academy supports individuals at every stage of their career in construction with training, advice, information and support. Key features of our training include:
- Clients as partners: We work with our clients to ensure that each element of the course meets their needs and objectives
- Content is practical and applicable: All our courses are grounded in practicality, with learning that can be applied immediately on the job
- Training is measurable: The results of training are tracked to ensure consistent, high quality delivery
- We use experts: All our trainers come from construction with real-world commercial skills
- Content is tailored: Our dedicated team work with experts and clients to deliver courses that meet the exact needs of industry and individuals
- We are flexible: With our own training facilities, we can deliver at a range of times to suit individual needs
- Committed: Our team is committed to providing the best quality experience for learners and clients
- A complete solution: Our team work with clients from initial topic identification through to evaluation and review of all courses.
- A dedicated learning platform: The Academy is a world class LMS platform for learning with the ability to deliver and manage content, and track user progress