Digital Construction Summit: BIM Level 2 – Morning Session
Free to CIOB members.
The Digital Construction Summit, in partnership with Pinsent Masons, CIOB, Construction Manager and BIMplus, brings together key professionals from across the construction industry with responsibility for driving BIM and digital innovation in their organisations. Leading clients, contractors, architects, consultants and suppliers discuss their progress towards achieving the Government’s BIM Level 2 mandate and ultimate goal of a digital built Britain. This resource includes all the morning sessions on ‘BIM Level 2’:
- How digital technology can transform the built environment sector: Progress to date, obstacles and opportunities
- The Core Innovation Hub: Helping the industry harness new technologies
- The architectural digital perspective: BIM level 2 adoption, challenges and benefits
- The government view on construction’s digital progress – and next steps
- Discussion: What digital service offering do customers want from their constructors?
- Moving towards DfMA: How digital is transforming reinforced concrete design
- The tech perspective: IBM’s view on construction’s digital challenge
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD point when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
Sustainable Construction and Development
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.