Digital Construction Summit: BIM Level 2 – Morning Session
Free to CIOB members.
Get your promo code from the members portal ↗
The Digital Construction Summit, in partnership with Pinsent Masons, CIOB, Construction Manager and BIMplus, brings together key professionals from across the construction industry with responsibility for driving BIM and digital innovation in their organisations. Leading clients, contractors, architects, consultants and suppliers discuss their progress towards achieving the Government’s BIM Level 2 mandate and ultimate goal of a digital built Britain. This resource includes all the morning sessions on ‘BIM Level 2’:
- How digital technology can transform the built environment sector: Progress to date, obstacles and opportunities
- The Core Innovation Hub: Helping the industry harness new technologies
- The architectural digital perspective: BIM level 2 adoption, challenges and benefits
- The government view on construction’s digital progress – and next steps
- Discussion: What digital service offering do customers want from their constructors?
- Moving towards DfMA: How digital is transforming reinforced concrete design
- The tech perspective: IBM’s view on construction’s digital challenge
Click to Access the Digital Construction Summit 2019 event programme
Please click here to view the afternoon sessions on ‘Onwards to a Digital Built Britain’.
Sustainable Construction and Development
CIOB Conservation Conference
New ideas for tough times
The theme of this year's annual conference is balancing conservation needs against rising costs. It is ideal for professionals involved in historic or traditional buildings as well as homeowners who are embarking on their own project.
We have drawn together leading experts from the UK and Europe who will give delegates the inside track on how these projects were successfully delivered and how they can apply what was learned to their own decision making.