Digital Construction Summit: Onwards to a Digital Built Britain – Afternoon Session
Free to CIOB members.
Get your promo code from the members portal ↗
The Digital Construction Summit, in partnership with Pinsent Masons, CIOB, Construction Manager and BIMplus, brings together key professionals from across the construction industry with responsibility for driving BIM and digital innovation in their organisations. Leading clients, contractors, architects, consultants and suppliers discuss their progress towards achieving the Government’s BIM Level 2 mandate and ultimate goal of a digital built Britain. This resource includes all the afternoon sessions on ‘Onwards to a Digital Built Britain’:
- The Digital Twin: Linking BIM to the Internet of Things
- Discussion: Digital Records post Hackitt – the ‘golden thread’
- Unlocking construction’s digital future: A skills plan for the industry
- Product data: The foundations of a digital built Britain
- Automated construction and Platform DfMA
- Digital construction from a client perspective: Using technology to support operational efficiencies
Click to Access the Digital Construction Summit 2019 event programme
Please click here to view the morning sessions on ‘BIM Level 2’.
Sustainable Construction and Development
CIOB Conservation Conference
New ideas for tough times
The theme of this year's annual conference is balancing conservation needs against rising costs. It is ideal for professionals involved in historic or traditional buildings as well as homeowners who are embarking on their own project.
We have drawn together leading experts from the UK and Europe who will give delegates the inside track on how these projects were successfully delivered and how they can apply what was learned to their own decision making.