UN Sustainable Development Goals for Construction
Next Available Dates
The course runs from 10 am – 1 pm GMT.
Next Available Dates:
- 22nd May
- 14th August
Please specify during the booking your preferred date.
Introducing leaders to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s), further to governments and investors requiring SDG knowledge and reporting as a gateway to future funding/investment support.
You can pay for this course in the following currencies:
Sustainability is a CIOB policy. The organisation understands United Nations SDG’s need to be at the heart of the construction industries long term focus, as a mandate to operate, and access investment.
The course focuses on providing an understanding of SDG’s, the process to identify an organisation’s relevant SDG impacts, monitoring, and transparent reporting. It covers the global drive for change, the benefits and opportunities for growth.
You will be provided with the knowledge to get your organisation and leaders started on the journey to doing SDG reporting well, and to demonstrate compliance with national and international standards to protect people, planet, and profit.
Moreover, as a leader, you will be able to meet legislative requirements, and enable your business to have continuity through meeting the criteria needed to access investment and future funding, and do right by all on the planet.
Course runs from 10am – 1pm GMT.
- Online classroom with live tutor and interactions.
- Supported with presentations, case studies, discussion and questions.
- Accessing the live webinar sessions during the course requires delegates to register using teams
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define the background of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Implement processes to identify your organisation’s relevant SDG impacts
- Identify and meet legislative requirements
- Differentiate quality SDR reporting from poor reporting
The course will cover:
- Background to the SDG’s
- What are the SDG’s, Targets, and Indicators
- Governance and business case for engaging with the SDG’s
- Relationship between Corporate Sustainability Reporting and SDG’s
- Making your organisation attractive to investors and government
- Discovering the investment opportunity SDG’s present to organisations to access investment
- Internal and external value of SDG Reporting
- Integrating SDG’s with ESG reporting
This course is suitable for:
- CEOs to Graduate Future Leaders.
- Board Members
- C-suite including Chief Sustainability Officers, Chief Operating Officers, and Senior Managers.
There are no formal assessments with this course. You will receive a Certificate of attendance to evidence CPD.
Sustainable Construction and Development
FCIOB FIEMA CEnv LCSAP
A senior Fellow of the CIOB, Fellow of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment, and a globally certified sustainability expert, and the only corporate sustainability consultant to the London 2012 Olympic Games, with decades of Directorial and Chairman level leadership experience.
CIOB Conservation Conference
New ideas for tough times
The theme of this year's annual conference is balancing conservation needs against rising costs. It is ideal for professionals involved in historic or traditional buildings as well as homeowners who are embarking on their own project.
We have drawn together leading experts from the UK and Europe who will give delegates the inside track on how these projects were successfully delivered and how they can apply what was learned to their own decision making.