Adapt and Thrive – The Roadmap to Recovery Conference
Re-Imagine the Future
Covid-19 has affected and continues to affect communities across the globe. The return of construction workers on site during the pandemic highlighted the importance of the construction industry, both economically and socially. Building hospitals in just a few days, the industry played a critical role in responding to the crisis and the recovery. But now organisations need to think differently. What will the construction industry look like post-pandemic? How does the built environment sector need to change to meet the changing needs of society? How can the industry adapt to future-proof both the industry and the buildings it creates?
But with a shortage of skilled labour recognised before the pandemic hit, the role of digital technology and modernisation is key to future success and longevity.
The industry needs to reimagine the next normal to create a built environment that is fit for all.
* If you are a Member of the CIOB, student or Apprentice, you can benefit from a preferential access rate, please contact the Academy at email@example.com *
- Share vision for achieving an agile and productive industry that is fit to underpin the social and economic demands of modern day living.
This conference is suitable for anyone.
Recorded presentations take from the live event.
- Rising to the Challenges Faced by the Built Environment
- The Role of Digital Technology & Modernisation – The Key to Success?
- Future Focus – How the Industry Needs to Adapt to Thrive
- Reimagining the Built Environment – Industry Leader Perspective
**Please note that this is a conference and not a course**