Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
This course aims to give you a comprehensive guide of how to ensure Equality & Diversity in the workplace.
Under the Equality Act 2010, it is illegal to discriminate against people’s gender, race, sexuality, ethnicity, abilities, disabilities, age or background in a workplace. Therefore, its important employers understand how to deal with these potentially sensitive issues correctly and respectfully.
This Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace e-learning module is designed to help you understand and apply principle on how to properly orientate your business to these principles.
If you are a company looking to train multiple employees at a time, please contact the Academy to explore the best offers. This course can be sold individually, and also packaged with other courses on our site.
*Please note, you cannot apply the CPD discount code to this course.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the definition of equality and diversity
- Understand how the law impacts on equality and diversity
- Understand what needs to be done to tackle remaining prejudices and biases
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion best practice within your organisation
Anyone working in human resources, those who are involved in hiring decisions and healthcare providers.
An online course with interactive eLearning and a multiple choice quiz.
These include modules on the following:
- Definition of equality and diversity
- The law that impacts on equality and diversity
- What needs to be done to tackle remaining prejudices and biases
- How to promote equality, diversity and inclusion best practice within your organisation
The end of course test consists of 24 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 75% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test three times at no extra cost. If learners do not achieve the 75% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of each course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.