Mental Health Awareness
Being in a good frame of mind is important for your productivity, effectiveness and morale wherever you work. It will also help with your relationships with colleagues and clients.
This short course will help you identify any personal stress indicators, and how to manage them. It will also cover workplace factors that can impact your mental well being, other factors that can impact clear communication, and some best practice advice for a positive mindset and communication. The role of maintaining good physical health will also be covered.
Take control of your mental well being, and improve your work.
If you are a company looking to train multiple employees at a time, please contact the Academy to explore the best offers. This course can be sold individually, and also packaged with other courses on our site.
*Please note, you cannot apply the CPD discount code to this course.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify personal stressors and actions that can be taken to relieve them.
- Compare workplace factors and their effect on personal wellbeing management.
- Determine factors affecting clear communication and identify best practice for positive communication.
- Describe types of positive mindset and how they can be adopted.
- Summarise the role of physical health in mental health and the areas in which personal improvements can be made.
- Identify the stigma and cultural issues attached to mental health and actions for overcoming them.
Anyone who wishes to learn more about improving their mental health and wellbeing
An online course with interactive eLearning.
Areas covered include:
- Personal stressors and how to identify them
- Workplace factors
- Factors affecting clear communication
- Communication best practice
- Adopting a positive mindset
- Physical health
- Overcoming stigma and cultural issues.
There is no formal assessment. Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of each course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.