Mental Health Awareness
Mental health is an umbrella term that covers all aspects of mental health wellbeing. It is not only about people with mental health problems.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) defines mental health as a ‘state of well-being in which the individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community’. (WHO, 2005)
Everyone has mental health and we can all find ways to improve our mental health just as we can improve our physical health. This course will help you find ways you can improve your mental health.
If you are a company looking to train multiple employees at a time, please contact the Academy to explore the best offers. This course can be sold individually, and also packaged with other courses on our site.
*Please note, you cannot apply the CPD discount code to this course.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how our mental health affects our overall wellbeing
- Identify ways to improve your mental health outside of work
- Learn ways to improve your mental health in the workplace
Anyone who wishes to learn more about improving their mental health and wellbeing.
An online course with interactive eLearning.
This course covers the following topics:-
- Mental Health and Mental ill Health
- Promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- Managing staff experiencing ill mental health
- Managing stress and anxiety in the workplace
- Improving your mental health
There is no formal assessment, but you will be quizzed throughout the course to assess your level of understanding.