Working at Height
Working at height could be something as simple as a cleaner using a stepladder to dust cobwebs from the corner of a wall, to a trickier activity of changing a light bulb on a high ceiling.
Accidents, when working at height, is the number one cause of work-related deaths in the UK.
In this course, you will learn the information you need to be able to work at height safely, and within the regulations that are defined within the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Working at Height Regulations 2005.
If you are a company looking to train multiple employees at a time, please contact the Academy to explore the best offers. This course can be sold individually, and also packaged with other courses on our site.
*Please note, you cannot apply the CPD discount code to this course.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:-
- Identify different types of access equipment and their uses
- Understand how to work at height safely as defined within the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Working at Height Regulations 2005
This course is suitable for anyone who works at height including construction professionals.
An online course with interactive eLearning.
This training will cover the follow topics:-
- What is working at height?
- Planning working at height, including risk assessments
- Selection and use of equipment
- Selecting the right protective equipment
- Rescue plans
There is no formal assessment, but you will be quizzed throughout the course to assess your level of understanding.