Asset Management Certificate
Decision Making and Leadership
This CPD certified course is aimed at those who wish to pass the Institute of Asset Management Professional Asset Management examination and gain the IAM’s Asset Management certificate.
Asset Management is a system that enables companies to monitor their assets, this in turn allows processes to be streamlined. Monitoring assets also ensures companies do not record any ghost assets. A successful asset management system will save companies money, time and management errors.
This 14 module course provides full coverage into the fast developing discipline of asset management. Designed by world-leading experts, it provides thorough insight into the IAM’s Competencies Framework and the 39 subjects of the Asset Management Landscape published by the Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM).
This course is a fast and flexible way of preparing for the IAM’s exam and gaining their well recognised qualification.
Members gain 3 CIOB CPD points when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
An online course with interactive eLearning.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Understand the universal language and principles of managing assets on a whole life, whole systems basis.
- Initiate and participate in discussions about the significance of asset management to your organisation.
- Transfer your knowledge to the next step of your asset management journey.
- Introduction to ISO 55000
- Introduction to Asset Management
- Benefits of Asset Management
- Risk and Risk Management
- Organisational Context and Stakeholder Expectations
- Scope of the Asset Management System
- Asset Management Policy, Strategy, Demand Analysis and objectives
- Asset Management Planning
- Asset Information
- Asset Management Decision Making
- Leadership, Organisation and People
- Asset & Asset Management System Performance
- Life Cycle Activities 1
- Life Cycle Activities 2
This course is suitable for construction professionals looking to gain extensive knowledge of asset management to progress their career.
Those taking this course will be eligible to take an exam and gain the Institute of Asset Management’s Certificate. The CIOB Academy does not host this exam. If you are interested in taking the exam, following completion of the course, you will need to book it directly with The Institute of Asset Management. We will provide you with the direct link.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.