BIM – From Confused to Comfortable
Free to CIOB members.
Building Information Modelling has been identified as a key enabler on the construction sector’s journey to becoming a truly digital industry. It has now shifted from its jargon-filled niche with leading buildings utilising BIM processes. This CPD includes 3 key presentations from the ‘BIM: From Confused to Comfortable’ conference hosted by CIOB North East, Constructing Excellence in the North East and BIM Strategy.
- BIM Level 2 fundamentals for the uninitiated
- John Adams, Director, BIM Strategy
- Please click here for John’s slides
- Connected Construction: Creating Meaningful Value
- Professor Steven Kyiffin, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Business and Enterprise), Northumbria University
- Integrating the client’s aspirations through BIM
- Anna Thompson, Director and Head of BIM, Turner & Townsend
- Please click here for Anna’s slides
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD point when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
|For details on a training course on this topic, please click below:|
Sustainable Construction and Development
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.