Building Awareness: Understanding how the Menopause can affect your Team
Free to CIOB members.
Statistics relating to menopause awareness and support within the construction industry do not bode well for an industry of such significance, size, and stature. Menopause at work needs to be understood and supported, especially as unsupportive workplaces where menopause is regarded as taboo can influence the severity of symptoms. This webinar aims to educate and provide actionable business solutions on the following objectives:
- Educate and raise awareness of the menopause
- Normalise the conversation so individuals can be themselves at work
- Demystify the myths associated with the menopause
- Elevate menopause on workplace agendas to bring about sustainable change using the mental health change model as a blueprint for change
- Through improved awareness keep the conversation going, leading to the implementation of workplace menopause initiatives driven by data insights
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD point when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
Communication and Personal Effectiveness
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.