CIOB Australia – Mental Health in Construction Conference
Free to CIOB members.
The COVID-19 pandemic has been challenging for all, and construction professionals are more than ever faced with challenges impacting their mental health. In the UK, low-skilled male manual workers are 3.7 times more likely to commit suicide than the national average. Similarly, in Australia, the risk of suicide amongst construction workers is 53% higher than other employed men. CIOB Oceania invited panel members from lead contractors and consultants operating in Australia to discuss what they are doing to address the mental health of their staff and learn what the future of work looks like for them navigating out of the pandemic.
- Alison Mirams – CEO Roberts Co
- Brendan Sweeney – Multiplex Regional Director
- Helen Fraser – General Manager – People, Laing O’Rourke
- Kristi McLachlan – Infrastructure Director, Hatch
- Jonathan Key – Regional Manager, Hatch and CIOB NSW Hub Chair
- Professor Kerry London – Pro Vice Chancellor Research Torrens University Australia
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD point when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
Please note the CIOB does not provide completion certificates for CPD.
Quality and Health and Safety
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.