Digital Workforce Management
Free to CIOB members.
How technology can improve safety, efficiency and compliance on site.
This webinar explores how workforce management technology and associated solutions can optimise operational efficiency, improve health and safety and ensure compliance on construction sites. The CIOB is pleased to welcome representatives from Biosite, which, as the UK market leader in workforce management for the construction industry, has played a role in many major and complex projects in the UK including for HS2 and the A14 super highway. Kamran Ali and Tom Dunn from Biosite are joined by Allison Cameron, Security Systems Manager at SCS Railways, who is currently responsible for almost 7000 active profiles on Biosite and brings a client-side perspective on the benefits of using a workforce management system. Together they cover:
- The common challenges facing construction and infrastructure projects.
- The role of workforce management technology for construction.
- Turning data to insight – using technology to improve performance and productivity.
- How to effectively manage and monitor workforce competency.
- The COVID-19 context – managing your workforce effectively, on and off site.
- Associated solutions to support fire safety and security on site.
- How upcoming legislation and guidance may impact how the construction workforce is managed.
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD point when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
Planning and Organising
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.