How Local Authorities Achieve Net Zero Carbon
Free to CIOB members.
This webinar is a case study of a recent project, and covers:
- Policy and aspirations – the Local Authority perspective
- How did we do it – a case study
- Embedding NZC principles on design delivery
- Design parameters and designing for NZC
- From Design to Construction – using modern methods of construction for NZC
Arnab Mukherjee, Head of Capital Projects at Wokingham Borough Council (WBC)
Tim Searle, Senior Construction Project Manager at WBC
Vince Ruane, Director and Founder of RCDC
Alex Pullin, Project Architect at HLM Architects
Paul Ruddick, CEO of REDS10
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD point when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
Please note the CIOB does not provide completion certificates for CPD.
Sustainable Construction and Development
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.