CIOB Academy CPD
How Local Authorities Achieve Net Zero Carbon
Free to CIOB members.
Get your promo code from the members portal ↗
This webinar is a case study of a recent project, and covers:
- Policy and aspirations – the Local Authority perspective
- How did we do it – a case study
- Embedding NZC principles on design delivery
- Design parameters and designing for NZC
- From Design to Construction – using modern methods of construction for NZC
Arnab Mukherjee, Head of Capital Projects at Wokingham Borough Council (WBC)
Tim Searle, Senior Construction Project Manager at WBC
Vince Ruane, Director and Founder of RCDC
Alex Pullin, Project Architect at HLM Architects
Paul Ruddick, CEO of REDS10
Sustainable Construction and Development
CIOB Conservation Conference
New ideas for tough times
The theme of this year's annual conference is balancing conservation needs against rising costs. It is ideal for professionals involved in historic or traditional buildings as well as homeowners who are embarking on their own project.
We have drawn together leading experts from the UK and Europe who will give delegates the inside track on how these projects were successfully delivered and how they can apply what was learned to their own decision making.