CIOB Academy Zones bring together themed content from industry experts. New content is added frequently and we will update you via a CIOB Academy email when there is new content to explore.
The Innovation Zone contains content relating to technologies and digital advancements that can add value to your business and your projects.
Once you have registered for this course you can locate it within the ”My Courses” tab.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
The Innovation zone brings together content from experts in technological and digital advancements for the construction industry.
A digital platform for documentation, task management and communication in construction and real estate projects. Enabling teams to increase quality, cut costs and realise work faster. By improving collaboration and providing access to real-time data, PlanRadar’s easy-to-use platform adds value to every person involved in a building’s lifecycle, with flexible capabilities for all company sizes and processes.
A range of content from Autodesk that explores the accelerators of digital ROI (data, innovation, operations, people, ecosystem) and insight into key factors affecting a company’s digital transformation journey. Alongside this, there are two fascinating case studies from Sisk and Robertson Group that show how digital technology is delivering value in real terms.
Content from Glodon showcases how a change in traditional thinking can transform the asset lifecycle and a fascinating Digital Twins White Paper offers an assessment of the basics, trends and opportunities of digital twins in the built environment sector, exploring development, deployment and use during the design and construction stages.
To access this content, click on Book and then you will find the innovation zone listed on your Dashboard.
How will Building Regulations Part L affect you?
Global HSE harnesses the power of PlanRadar to improve fire safety reporting efficiency
Making the most of new digital technology: implementation best practice
Understanding the Future of Architecture, the Future of Offices & The Future of Homes
The Use of QR Codes in Construction
- Digital Building Platform White Paper: Introduces digital infrastructure, digital building, and digital building platform in a way to change drastically the thinking and operation of the building sector.
- Transforming Asset Lifecycle From Design to Handover Article
- Digital Twins assessment of the basics, trends, and opportunities of digital twins in the built environment sector and explored digital twin development, deployment, and use, especially during the design and construction stages, and analysed relations to the work performed by surveyors.
- Digitalization for a Better Built Environment video
- Building Resilient Manufacturing and AEC Companies article: Key accelerators of digital ROI
- Mapping Your Digital Transformation: How to benchmark yourself against your industry peers and plot your digital construction journey.
- Plotting Your Digital Construction Journey article
- Sisk Wembley Park Embraces Cloud Technology case study
- Why Digital Construction Matters
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.