PRECON – An International Perspective
Decision Making and Leadership
Pre-Construction ‘PRECON’ has been designed by HanmiGlobal aimed to at raising awareness regarding international stakeholders within the construction market. Helping you develop a deeper understanding of the core values surrounding PRECON, highlighting key project management methods and international case studies.
The purpose of PRECON (Pre-Construction) is to raise awareness of its significance as a core aspect of construction projects. This course consists of 5 modules containing pre recorded lectures. The sessions aim to develop a better understanding of PRECON through activities such as concepts of design management and cross party engagement, using case studies to display successful projects. Throughout this course, basic theoretical knowledge of PRECON is explored from design management to construction reduction methods. Developing a clear direction for the construction industry utilising the latest technology.
These lectures were created for raising awareness of PRECON in the Korean construction market, however the same PRECON methods can be applied to International Construction Projects.
Next Available Dates
This E-learning course allows for a deeper understanding of PRECON whilst studying at your own pace. The course consists of 5 modules with 3 lectures ranging in length for each module.
Module 1 – Project Features
Module 2 – Project Success in Business and Management
Module 3 – The Significance of Early Phase
Module 4 – Construction Time and Cost
Module 5 – Smart Technology in Construction
Upon completion of all lectures within each module, you will be able to download your certificate.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Apply basic theoretical knowledge to PRECON
- Understand the value proposition of PRECON activities.
- Identify what a successful business cases looks like.
- Understand the future of the construction market from the perspective of Hanmiglobal.
- General instructions of PRECON, including project features, the concept of PRECON, and project team organization
- Meaning of project success in the aspect of customer satisfaction
- Understanding of design management through exploring the significance of planning and PRECON activities in each phase
- Construction period reduction through PRECON activities and representative cases
- Future trends in construction project management based on smart technology and the latest construction methods
This course has been developed for employers, consultants, contractors, specialists, and subcontractors working with the built environment. The content is relevant to those involved in the licensing, design, procurement, construction, and management of construction projects in both the public and private sectors.
There is no assessment for this course. Once you self-certify a certificate will be awarded to you.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.