Telling Stories and Shattering Myths – Construction Archaeology
Free to CIOB members.
Where does Archaeology fit into the Construction Process? The protection of archaeological remains is a crucial part of the planning systems to safeguard our heritage. This webinar approaches the topic sensitively and considers perspective from both industries. It focuses on:
- Where Archaeology fits into the planning process
- The connections across the discipline’s Interpersonal development
- Supporting all parties involved
- Process requirements, planning guidance
- Risk management and measures
- When to talk to an Archaeologist to avoid impact
- Early engagement to promote benefits
- Jonathan Payne FCIOB, MD of Mascott Construction
- Dr John O’Keefe MCIOB, CEO of the Discovery Programme at the Centre for Archaeology and Innovation in Ireland
- Peter Hinton MCIfA, Chief Executive of the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists
- Alina Holyst, RIBA Chartered Architect, Urban Planner and Conservation Registrant
- Andrew Gault, MCIFA Senior Archaeologist, Historic Environment Division, Department for Communities NI
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD point when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
Please note the CIOB does not provide completion certificates for CPD.
Sustainable Construction and Development
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.