What DFMA Really Means
Free to CIOB members.
This webinar features a panel of experts from the UK and Australia. The panel is moderated by CIOB MMC Lead Oceania, Martin Fenn, who is also an expert on the topic.
The discussion focusses on what Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DfMA) really is and how it fits in with Modern Methods of Construction (MMC). How this construction process differs from more traditional methods, and a comparison of how this is shaping the industry on a more global perspective.
- Martin Fenn – Project Director, Roots Partnerships
- Harbinder Birdi – Partner & Infrastructure Lead, Hawkins/Brown
- Simon McCarthy – Principal Structural Engineer, Sensum
- Trudi Sully – Impact Director, Construction Innovation Hub
- Jamie Hillier – Founding Partner, Akerlof
- Adam Jordan – Asia-Pacific Lead, Bryden Wood
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD point when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
Decision Making and Leadership
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.