What Makes a Healthy Building?
Free to CIOB members.
Healthy Buildings – another in a long line of buzzwords for the construction industry. Or is it?
How is a ‘healthy building’ defined? Does it mean the same thing to contractors as it does to architects? Is it to do with sustainability? Is it about mental health and well being? Or is it just a buzzword? Experts from across the industry discuss this interesting and controversial topic.
- Aleksandra Sasha Krstanovic – Founder, mstep
- Jerry Tate – Partner, Tate + Co Architects
- Will Kirkman – Managing Director, Ecomerchant
- Eszter Gulacsy – Technical Director, Mott MacDonald
- Dr David Greenfield – Managing Director, SOENECS Ltd.
- Dr Zainab Dangana – Sustainable Technology Services Manager, Wates Group
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD point when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
Please note the CIOB does not provide completion certificates for CPD.
Quality and Health and Safety
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.