NEC4: The Latest Contractual Frontier
The NEC contract is one of the widely used contracts in the built environment. The latest version, NEC4 is now starting to appear on new projects; but what are the risks and what has changed? How can you ensure financial success when running projects under NEC4? This CPD shows a panel of expert speakers, who will cover the risks and challenges of working with the latest edition of the contract.
You will discover:
- The background to the latest form
- The language and what it means
- Key terms and risks
- Tips and tools for making administration simple
- The legal risks of and changes to z-clauses
- The barrister’s perspective
- How disputes are resolved in NEC4
- Nick Woodrow, CEMAR COO - Specialist in making NEC contract administration more efficient.
- Ian Heaphy, The NEC Contract Board - Director of IN Construction Consulting and a member of the NEC4 Contract Board.
- Anneliese Day QC, Barrister - Fountain Court Chambers - Anneliese was named Construction Barrister of the Year in 2018.
- Lucinda Levy, Associate Director - Turner & Townsend
- Garima Singh, Senior Consultant - Turner & Townsend
Specialisms: Legal and Contracts