NEC4: The Latest Contractual Frontier
Free to CIOB members.
The NEC contract is one of the widely used contracts in the built environment. The latest version, NEC4 is now starting to appear on new projects; but what are the risks and what has changed? How can you ensure financial success when running projects under NEC4? This CPD shows a panel of expert speakers, who will cover the risks and challenges of working with the latest edition of the contract.
You will discover:
- The background to the latest form
- The language and what it means
- Key terms and risks
- Tips and tools for making administration simple
- The legal risks of and changes to z-clauses
- The barrister’s perspective
- How disputes are resolved in NEC4
- Nick Woodrow, CEMAR COO – Specialist in making NEC contract administration more efficient.
- Ian Heaphy, The NEC Contract Board – Director of IN Construction Consulting and a member of the NEC4 Contract Board.
- Anneliese Day QC, Barrister – Fountain Court Chambers – Anneliese was named Construction Barrister of the Year in 2018.
- Lucinda Levy, Associate Director – Turner & Townsend
- Garima Singh, Senior Consultant – Turner & Townsend
Members gain 1 CIOB CPD points when you reflect on the ethical aspects of your learning from this activity.
Commercial and Contractual Knowledge
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our courses, CPD and publications are guaranteed to meet your development needs and help you gain and maintain industry qualifications and CIOB membership.
We offer on-demand, in-person training, as well as dedicated training solutions to meet your company's needs.